Tuesday, November 3, 2009

One of those days...

Today was just one of those days. I didn't sleep all night last night because I kept dreaming of all the things that could possibly go wrong today... I repeatedly dreampt that I missed my 1st class (and an exam), then couldn't find my clothes to get to class. It was raining and then I got lost and someone rear ended me in my new truck- It was just a compilmation of everything that could possibly go wrong. I woke up stressed and not well-rested. Plus, Abbie decided that we should start the Elmo movie every time she woke up as well. Don't even get me started on that.
I got to school 30 minutes early and the lovely parking woman was rude about the new parking pass I needed. :) Then I almost got run over about 16 times trying to find a parking spot... I nearly ran into people and I got about 8 parking spots stolen from me. I was just a couple of minutes late to class after driving around for 20 minutes looking for a spot.
The day was just long and stressful. I did get SOME things accomplished, but there is still a lot to be done tomorrow. So I'm thinking it is time to call it a day, crawl into bed, and start fresh in the morning. I am already looking forward to that hot cup of coffee from Starbucks in the morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment