Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Productive Days Are Always Good...

I knew it was going to be a great day when I woke up feeling great at 7:30 this morning. Then, to top it off, Abbie slept with daddy for another hour and I got to sneak out for an amazing Peppermint Mocha from Starbucks. :) I'm pretty sure Peppermint Mochas are sent straight from Heaven.
Abbie woke up in a great mood and I made her breakfast. We actually had clean clothes (a miracle in itself) and headed out the door without wasting a lot of time like we usually do. :D
And, by the Grace of God and one well-planned sucker for Abbie, I was able to make it through errand running with an energetic two year old... and neither one of us had a meltdown. We had some things to return, so we did... and we scored a couple of new items out of the returns. My favorite is a bulletin board that I have been needing for EVER... I am already tacking things up there like crazy! I am pretty sure it is going to be my saving grace... and all for $5.50 :)
I also scored some great things from Ross, like a cute froggie hamper for Abbie, a $3.50 pair of sunglasses for mommy, and an adorable decorative box. All for a grand total of... 75 cents!!!
It's only noon and we've already gotten all this accomplished... now to settle into our at-home routine and get some school work done and cleaning done. Yes, today is a productive day... and that makes for one happy mama. :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay for productive days!!! I'm having one myself. BTW, you are the winner of the giveaway at La Maison Boheme. The scarf is YOURS, sweetheart! So if you want to send me your address, I'll ship this baby off.

    LaMaisonBoheme@gmail.com
    Cheers
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete