Thursday, June 25, 2009

Multitasking Mama

I seriously need to cut down on the multitasking. I think the crazy busy mommy in me is just permanently set on overdrive. What do I mean? Glad you asked…

· I file my toenails while I am stopped at red lights. (only if they need it though!)
· I am notorious for taking things in the bathroom with me because I am just too busy to put them down… when I only have to pee.
· I have 7 internet windows open and 5 microsoft word documents open on my computer right now. And I’m winding DOWN for the day.
· Even when I get ready and get into bed, I have a notebook on my night stand so that I can write just ONE more to do list before I go to sleep.
· I have been known to read and try and work on my laptop while I sit outside my 2 year old’s bathtub. This usually results in water on my laptop or books, however, so I have cut this multitasking technique out.
· I cannot stand to just drive and not do anything else. I have often wished I could be on the computer or just getting things done in general instead of wasting time driving.
· When my daughter pretends like she is making phone calls, she never holds the phone with her hand. She has always cradled it in between her ear and her shoulder. Because that’s the way she assumes it is done.
· I am sitting here at 12:40 am… with the Venti Starbucks caramel frappuchino with a shot of energy that I got after dinner tonight (okay so maybe that just FUELS my busyness! Lol).

Ok, this list started out as a joke. Now I am realizing that I SERIOUSLY need the vacation we have got coming up.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness....You just described me to a tee! We so need to meet!

    ReplyDelete