Monday, June 1, 2009

2 Year Old Appointments, Oh My!

So Abbie is getting ready to wake up from her nap, eat a snack, and get ready for her 2 year old Pediatrician Appointment. Poor girl. As far as she knows, it's just going to be another fun-filled afternoon with Mommy. But oh how I am going to betray her. I'm taking her to the land of poking, prodding, and of course... needles.
I am very interested to see how this appointment will go. You see, Abbie has not been to the doctor since 15 months old... before she talked. And my how things have changed. I am trying to fathom all of the words she is going to use to describe how she feels when her Pediatrician starts examining her and then giving her shots. Who knows? Maybe I'll hear some new words.. Lol. I will update later. If you read this before 4 PM, please pray for a safe voyage.

No comments:

Post a Comment