Monday, January 25, 2010

the Blonde and the Red Head do wedding planning and stomach viruses

I wish this blog title was some sort of cutesy, play on words. But oh no, this is what is going on in our lives right now. Jeremy (yes, my husband of nearly 2 years) and I are in full-fledged wedding planning mode. We have never had a "formal ceremony" and the truth is... I want to wear my gorgeous princess dress darn it! :D lol. So we are trying to get all of that figured out, along with me starting my hardest semester of school ever. And to top it all off, we have had a stomach bug in the house. Abbie has puked more in the last week than she has her whole life. We went out for a nice dinner the other night, only to have it end with her spewing her guts all over me. I got to walk down the aisle of booths (truly a walk of shame) with all the other, kid-free adults looking at me and I was covered in puke. Bless her heart, she seems to have gotten over it pretty quickly. And she never complained- she was a great patient. Just couldn't keep much down for a few days. ;) She also got sick all over our bedroom, which was something new to us. But hey, I needed new pillows anyway. And apparently all of those grandmommy kisses were not such a great idea because Jeremy is currently driving home from Arlington with my poor mother... who couldn't even drive home because she was, in her words, "throwing up her toenails". Jeremy puked the other night at work, too, but the Dear Lord might have spared His favorite Garner because I have only suffered minor nausea. Just kidding about the favorite part- I'm not being blashpemous I promise :) So that's what's going on in our world. Thanks for dropping in! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment