Wednesday, May 20, 2009

This is Us...

So I am super excited to have my own blog! I love to write, talk about the craziness that is my life, and keep in contact with friends and family. So this is long over due. The purpose of this blog will be to keep others updated on what's going on in our lives. A little background on me and my family: I am married to the man of my dreams, Jeremy. We have a two year old little girl, Abbie. Though my husband and I have brown and blonde hair, respectively, our little girl has turned out with BRIGHT red hair and we absolutely LOVE it! She looks just like my little brother, Josh, whom we lost April 29th of 2008. So the fact that she is carrying on the tradition of his red hair is really special, especially since no one else in our family has this hair (with the exception of our newest addition, my nephew, Darian). Before he got here 5 months ago, it was just my daughter and brother. When Josh used to go out with her, everyone would tell him they could tell he was her father because of how much they looked alike. He would have to explain to them that he was just her uncle. So it is really amazing that we get to see so much of him live on through her.
As for me, I am a full time student/entrepenuer/wife/mother. My husband works difficult hours in the restuarant industry, and I am left to make my schedule around our daughter's, which is less than easy. But we make it work. I am going to school to be an elementary school teacher and I could not be more excited! I have a passion for working with young children and helping them develop a love for knowledge. I can't wait to finish my degree next year and get in the classroom. When I am not in school, I run 2 businesses, including a Mary Kay business. I tutor children and work outside of the home as well. So there's a lot going on in my world, as well as my family's. And I plan to use this blog to tell all about it ... the good, the bad, and the ugly. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment