Friday, August 14, 2009

My daughter has officially............

Tried to eat poop. Yep, it's true. Apparently, a single little terd dropped next to the litter box (which I am unbelievably anal about keeping clean, including the surrounding areas). Abbie apparently picked it up and as I walked in on her 5 seconds later, I could tell she had tried to put it in her mouth. She waited 2 years to develop the habit of picking up random things and putting them in her mouth, but not it is in full swing. I could tell by the way she was moving her mouth around that she had probably tried to stick it in her mouth. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEW. That's all I have to say about that. She got her hands washed and her teeth brushed immediately, but I am sooo grossed out. I am a huge mess/germ-o-phobe, and this is the ultimate fear of mine. Okay, it would have been worse if I had found it in her mouth of if she had eaten it. But still...
And it's almost comical because she's sitting here next to me (doing "work" on her kiddie laptop). And I ask her if, indeed, she did try to put the poo in her mouth. "Mm hmm," she says, still playing with the computer.... as if it's nothing. Just another day in the life of Abbie. And now she's putting on my chapstick... I have to go.

1 comment:

  1. As the old saying goes, "Out of the mouths of Babes!"

    www.FunnyPhotosContest.com Submit cute or funny photos and tell your friends to vote for them. No entry fee.

    ReplyDelete