Monday, August 10, 2009

What should I do with my laundry?

I got to thinking tonight about my laundry. I've got a HUGE hamper full in my bedroom that needs to be washed, an equal amount in my living room that needs to be put away, and then a couple loads downstairs in the washer/dryer. I've been meaning to get to it for about..um.. 3 weeks or so. My husband is getting annoyed. (Yes he can do it, too. But his crazy controlling wife keeps him SUPER busy on his days off :)) So I got to thinking what I should do with all of this laundry. So far, I have thought about...
Burying my head in it so that the screams I need to let out don't disturb my child.
Sleeping in/on/under it.
Seeing if I can set a world record for the largest pile of laundry.
Doing an experiment to find out if, in fact, the laundry fairy really does exist.
If you have any other ideas, you just let me know. And take your time brainstorming... my laundry and I will still be here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment