Wednesday, August 19, 2009

That's It- I'm getting these finances IN ORDER.

Allright, ladies... hold me to this. Yes, I am a coupon clipping, deal-getting, frugal lady.. But I have been leading a double life. The truth is I have a problem with credit cards. Whew, I said it. The first step is admitting, right? When I get too stressed out about saving money or just have the urge to go and shop (which also comes from getting stressed out about money), I end up charging way too much money on credit cards. For as much as I have saved over the last few months (particularly this year), I have charged hundreds if not thousands more on CC's. And it has got.to.stop. So I'm cutting up atleast one and putting the others in a bag that will stay at home. Locked up. I'm making myself poster boards documenting how much I pay off and anything I charge (I don't plan on it, but if I have to, then I am accountable b/c it is there in writing). I am going to set goals and meet them. It will be hard, but I know I can do it. So that's what I'm doing. *sigh* That's all. Pray for me!

2 comments:

  1. good luck! great idea to put it out there for all to see ;)

    helps us stay accountable

    *hugs* you can do this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it. This has always been my problem as well.

    ReplyDelete